Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, March 5, 2012

Matthew McConaughey and I give Austin visitors some recommendations

Hello, Reader!

I'm still kind of in blogger purgatory right now while the new Eavesdropper site finishes its build-out (any day now I promise), but couldn't wait to share this with you.

Who knew that one day, I -- Tolly Moseley -- would get to interview Matthew McConaughey?  (He's much shorter in real life than I was expecting!)

This was a video collaboration between AETV and CitySearch, made specially for all of those SXSW out-of-towners who want to get a true Austin experience during their stay here.  We selected 10 must-see places, Matthew and I, and we hope you like our recommendations!


Also coming this week: SXSW stuff.  I'm speaking on a SX Interactive panel this year, co-hosting a party, emceeing an awards ceremony, going to my husband's (BIG!) SX show, and speaking at Texas Style Council.  Does anyone know where I can find a good, reliable, caffeine-only IV drip?

No comments: